Le Clos Badlan is near Nuits St Georges. Well located in between Dijon and Beaune, it provides many opportunities to discover Burgundy through its vineyards and old history.
Just few minutes from the highway, Le Clos Badlan is the ideal place for a stop-over to relax in warm and peaceful surroundings...
A year ago, Le Clos Badlan changed owners, and now David Guillaume has the pleasure of welcoming you to share in his passion for the region and the wines of Burgundy.
He will be glad to talk to you about the riches of the Burgundy coast and the recent registration of “Climats de Bourgogne” to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
The hotel provides the following:
- 9 family rooms
- 6 double rooms, including 3 lofts
- 1 room with access for those with reduced mobility
- 1 6-bed flat
- A breakfast room
- A cold drink vending machine
- Light refreshments in your private room or the breakfast room
- Free WIFI access in the entire facility
- Private and closed car park
- Outdoor swimming pool (open in warm season)
- A relaxing garden with deckchairs
- Reception desk open from 8am to 1pm and 3pm to 8pm, if you want to arrive after 8p.m just contact us we will be happy to give you all the informations to access to your room.
- Possibility of late check out (subject to occupancy)
- Private terrace attached to each room
- Outdoor terrace for breakfasts in summer